Here at Weathervane Creative, we have the right experience to give you the creative solutions you need to all of your branding challenges, and that includes event branding. In this article, we’ll go over some key information you need to know about event branding in order to make yours the best it can be.
All event branding should start with the same handful of foundational elements. These include things like:
- The event logo
- The signature colors, fonts, and graphics
- The event theme or tagline
- The naming convention (i.e. is it a conference, symposium, etc.?)
These elements will be used throughout both your onsite and digital branding, so it’s important to get them just right. Our experienced graphic designers are here to help you develop your ideas into fully realized solutions, and we encourage you to give us a call.
Once you’ve nailed down the fundamentals, you can start to work on your onsite branding. Onsite branding includes all the physical items you’ll use to promote the event at the venue itself, such as:
- Signage, including welcome signs and directional signs
- Swag or gift bags
- Booth design
These elements need to work together to create a cohesive brand identity and experience during the event.
Your event branding also needs to include digital elements in order to create the best possible guest experience. To name examples, you will need:
- An event website, to serve as a touchpoint for your guests
- Online registration and ticketing
- Event emails and social media promotion
- An event app to provide an even more convenient information hub